Monday, October 18, 2010

Questions to ask at an Interview??

I've recently contemplated what are good questions to ask to determine someone's character. This applies to any job. Is there anyway to tell if the people that are hiring you are douches? Because I've come across a couple of classy directors recently and I wish there had been some warning signs.
Maybe these could help:
-Are you a hands-on person on set?
-Do you want to continue this position in the future?
-What is the most important part of this film to you?
-How much is your budget for art dept. & is my pay included? (which I already ask & there are warning signs of shiftiness like "well....blah,blah, blah.)
-what is your film background?
-why'd you choose this script/film?

Any others you can think of? I'd love feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment